ABOUT THIS GAME
Nirvana Pilot Yume answers the question: What if the classic DOS game Skyroads was a Visual Novel?
Welcome to 3080: the barrier of the Speed of Light has been broken, and the Atanasij Power Engines allow spaceships to travel at Ultrathought speed.
War is just a memory, and interplanetary disputes are now settled in the G.U.R.U. (Great Ultrathought Race of the Universe), where selected pilots of each Orbital City compete in enormous interplanetary circuits.
Win back your place among the best pilots of Alba Proxima and find the love you have lost! Help Yume, a young girl dreaming to become a Nirvana Pilot, to master the incredible speed of the Ultra-Engine and make choices during the story events.
Race in pulsing, psychedelic retro-tracks followed by the metal-wave music composed by the great Retröxx.
Enjoy the electric flow of each racing track in an arcade mode. Train before, after the story or just enjoy the ultra-fast ride.
- 12 Story events with multiple paths and 4 different story endings.
- 10+1 Space races set in retro-themed, low poly environments with a gameplay inspired to a 1993 Classic: SkyRoads.
- For space racers: jump in the Arcade mode and train your Nirvana Pilot reflexes!
- Sexy scenes not just for the sake of it, they are part of a story!
- Crazy metal wave soundtrack by Retröxx.
- Retro wave anime inspired world and characters.
- Windows, OSX And Linux Support